Richard Jacobs Pension & Trustee Services Ltd Provides trusted financial guidance to people and businesses across Staffordshire, Cheshire, and beyond, we support our clients with financial advice based on who they are and what kind of life they want to live.
From finding the right protection for your family to managing your business finances, we offer a comprehensive range of financial services. As pension specialists, we can help you make the most of your pension pot so you feel confident and in control of your future and finances.
While we’ve supported thousands of people during our 40 years in business, we are still, at heart, a family business focusing on the person behind the financial portfolio.
It’s no surprise that the majority of our new clients are refered to us by someone we are already looking after.
What Makes Our Service Special?
Choosing someone to help you look after your money is an important decision and we seek to support every client who puts their trust in us. We make our service feel personal and strive to make financial planning a good experience.
Whether we like it or not, money is a personal matter. Every client comes to us for their own reason, with their own particular goals, worries, and questions in mind. Money’s personal, and so is the way we support you to plan for your financial future.
This is how we make your service feel personal:
- A free consultation meetings at our Newcastle-under-Lyme office, where you can have a drink in one of our comfortable meeting areas, chat with an advisor, and get a feel for what you want from your finances.
- If you prefer a cosier or more convenient setting, we can come to visit you at your home or other location. We can also arrange virtual or telephone meetings depending on your preference.
- A big part of what we do is empowering our clients to do what works best for them. If, after hearing about our services, you prefer to do things yourself, we are always here if you change your mind.
- Our office is bright and comfortable. Our clients enjoy a warm welcome and a relaxed, non-corporate environment when visiting us – and if you’re a fan of dogs, our office dog Max is on paw to say hello!
Sharing Knowledge & Expertise
We want to ensure our clients gain the benefit of the latest developments and existing insight in the financial world.
Things move fast in finance, which is why our experienced and highly qualified financial advisors work hard to stay ahead of market and regulatory developments. Not only this, but we are always looking to invest in new tools and technology to provide greater value for our clients.
Here’s how we’re pushing the boundaries to better support you:
- Alongside individuals and families, we offer specialist coporate services cialist c with comprehensive workplace pension advice, including auto-enrolment, group personal pensions, and group life cover.
- Inspired by our success with embracing digital over lockdown, we have set up interactive conference facilities at our offices that allow us to hold virtual meetings. This means we can also use relevant data while chatting with clients and display it for those attending a confidential chat in the office.
- To help our clients feel even more confident when making financial decisions, we have invested in a financial education video service, Money Alive. We now provide clients with accessible online video content to help you understand how products work in a way that is understandable and independent. This is in addition to consultation meetings, because nothing beats the personal touch!
- Being an accredited organisation gives our clients more confidence in our services. We are proud to be a Qualified Member of the Personal Finance Society, a Chartered Financial Planner, and Cyber Essentials Certified.
Speaking Your Language
Getting to know who you are and what you want from your finances is essential to what we do and how we support you.
By ensuring we are doing all we can to “speak your language”, you have more opportunity to open up, understand what you want from your money, and get the financial support you need to reach your goals.
Here’s how we cater our service to meet your needs:
We take care of the terminology we use, ensuring you understand what is being discussed and checking to make sure you feel confident making decisions about your money. We speak clearly and avoid financial jargon and confusing acronyms.
We consider your financial portfolio to be as important as you do. Whether you are a family looking for ways to make your money go further or a business-owner with a multimillion turnover, we treat your financial plan with the same level of expertise, energy, and care.
When it comes to money, our clients don’t need a “Yes-Man”. Whatever your financial situation, we’ll provide you with objective and carefully considered financial advice (including any hard truths) to help you reach your goals.
You don’t need to come to us with a complete financial plan for your future. We are here to help you figure out what you want from your money, and help you plan accordingly. If you’ve got no idea where to begin, for example, we can help you get started with a straightforward financial MOT.
We want to provide our clients with the reassurance and credibility they deserve to make the right decision